As at the 16th March, 2020 the shed is open for operation with the following restrictions/actions,
- Members who have returned from overseas travel, or have family members who have returned from overseas travel, in the last 14 days are to remain in isolation from the shed.
- Members who are exhibiting any cold like symptoms are to seek medical assistance and remain isolated from the shed.
- For those members attending the shed the following good hygene practices are to be followed,
- Regularly wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water.
- Cough or sneeze into your arm or a tissue. Securely bin the tissue and wash hands immediately after.
- As much as practical work separately to avoid close contact.
The following resources are provided for your information,
The Shed is now open Monday and Tuesday and attendance fees remain at $10 per week. It would be great to see you on one of these days.
As we are trying to avoid handling cash for COVID reasons we need you to ensure either you make an online payment at
Electronic Funds Transfer
Account Name: Hope Health 2508 Inc
BSB Number: 062 164
Account Number: 1050 5741
Or use PayPal each week.