As at the 16th March, 2020 the shed is open for operation with the following restrictions/actions,
- Members who have returned from overseas travel, or have family members who have returned from overseas travel, in the last 14 days are to remain in isolation from the shed.
- Members who are exhibiting any cold like symptoms are to seek medical assistance and remain isolated from the shed.
- For those members attending the shed the following good hygene practices are to be followed,
- Regularly wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water.
- Cough or sneeze into your arm or a tissue. Securely bin the tissue and wash hands immediately after.
- As much as practical work separately to avoid close contact.
The following resources are provided for your information,